A phish link domain is the URL that displays when a user hovers their mouse over a link in a Phishing Security Test (PST). You can manage your phish link domains by navigating to Phishing > Domains in your KMSAT console.
On the Domains subtab, you can view details about your phish link domains in the Phish Link Domains table, download a CSV file with information about your phish link domains, and search for specific phish link domains.
For more information about the Domains subtab, see the screenshot and list below:
- Domain Name: This column displays the phish link domain’s full domain name.
- Root Domain: This column displays the phish link domain’s root domain.
- Added: This column displays the date when the phish link domain was added to the KMSAT console.
- Domain Type: This column displays the phish link domain’s type, either System or Custom. The System type is used for phish link domains created by KnowBe4, and the Custom type is used for phish link domains that you’ve created.
- Reply-to: This column will display a checkmark next to phish link domains that are also used for reply-to email addresses in phishing templates.
- Hide Domain: You can turn on this toggle to hide the phish link domain from the Phish Link Domains table.
- Show Hidden Domains: You can turn on this toggle to view phish link domains that you’ve previously hidden. When you turn on this toggle, all hidden phish link domains will display in gray. If you would like to add a hidden phish link domain back to the Phish Link Domains table, you can turn on the Show Domain toggle at the end of the row.
- Download CSV: You can click this button to download a CSV file with information about the phish link domains in the Phish Link Domains table.
- Search: You can search for a specific phish link domain by entering a part of the domain’s name into the search bar.
- + Create New Phish Link Domain: You can click this button to create a custom phish link domain. For more information about creating custom phish link domains, see our How to Create Custom Subdomains article.
New Available Domains
KnowBe4 will occasionally add new system phish link domains to your KMSAT console. When these new phish link domains are added, you will see an announcement in your KMSAT console release notes. You can also view any updates to our system phish link domains on our change log.
New phish link domains will be hidden automatically. If you would like to use a new phish link domain, we recommend setting up the necessary whitelisting. Then, you can turn on the Show Hidden Domains toggle so that the domain can be used in your campaign.