Troubleshooting Login Issues
If you're having difficulty logging into your account, use this article to troubleshoot some common issues.
- Make sure .kb4 is added to the end of your email address when entering your user name.
- If you have not tried to reset your password yet, follow the instructions in the Resetting Your Password section.
- If you've already tried to reset your password, check your spam folder and filters for the reset link. The email will come from kb4partners "at" knowbe4.com.
- If you have not received the email, follow the instructions in the Whitelisting article.
Resetting your Password
- Go to https://www.knowbe4.com/partner-portal.
- Click on Forgot Password and enter your username, which will be your email with .kb4 at the end of it. You will be sent an email with instructions about resetting your password.
- Open the email and click on the Partner Portal Login link.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- Enter your username.
- Click the link in the email and create a new password.
- Enter your new password and then confirm it by entering it again.
- Click Change Password to change your password.
If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to your Partner Manager or our support team.