Managing Partner Admins in Your Account Management Console
From the Admins tab of your management console, you can grant administrator rights to additional users at your organization to assist you with managing your client accounts. From this page, you can also edit the information of existing admins, add permissions, and enable or disable multi-factor authentication (MFA).
Only the main admin on the management account is the only person who can grant additional administrator rights to other users.
Adding a Partner Admin
To add a partner admin to your account, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Admins tab from your Account Management portal and click + Create Admin.
For an added layer of security, you can setup Multi-Factor Authentication. To learn more about how to do this check out our article: How Do I Enable Two-Factor or Multi-Factor Authentication on My Account?
- Enter their email address in the Email field and their first and last name in the corresponding fields.
- (Optional) Click on the Permissions tab to allow the admin to create and monitor managed phishing campaigns.
- Click Create Partner Admin to save your changes. The new admin will receive an email prompting them to log in.
Editing a Partner Admin
To edit a partner admin to your account, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Admins tab from your Account Management portal and click the drop-down arrow next to the admin you wish to edit.
- From the drop-down menu, select Edit.
- Make your desired edits to the Admin Profile tab, if needed.
- To set permissions, click on the Permissions tab and either select Access or No Access to grant the admin the ability to manage that area of the console.
- Once you have made all desired changes, click Update Partner Admin.