How to Test the Office 365 or Exchange PAB on a Single Machine
You have the option to install our server-based Phish Alert Button (PAB) on a single machine with an Outlook Web Access (OWA) account. Note, this installation method is compatible with Outlook 2013, 2016 and Outlook 365.
- Log in to your OWA account.
- Located in the top-right of the screen, click on the gear icon. This will open the Settings pane.
- Under Settings, select Manage add-ins.
- Beneath the Add-Ins tab, select My add-ins on the left.
- Click on + Add a custom add-in and select the Add from file... option.
- Choose the O365Manifest.xml or ExchangeManifest.xml file downloaded from your KnowBe4 Account Settings. Then, click the Open button.
- A prompt will appear. Here, click the Install button.
- Once installed, close and reopen Outlook Web Access for the PAB to appear in your account.