How to use the branded landing pages, training notifications, and email templates
In the console, we have system landing pages, training notifications, and email templates with a built-in placeholder used to display your company logo. A branded item is indicated in the console by the label included in its title:
- The label used for branded landing pages and email templates.
- The label used for branded training notifications.
In order for your company logo to display in our built-in phishing templates, landing pages, and training notifications, you must add a publicly-available URL of your company logo to your Account Settings. Visit our How Do I Add My Company Logo and URL to the Console? article for more information.
How to create branded landing pages, training notifications, and email templates
To create your own branded landing page, training notification, or email template, we have a built-in placeholder inside the WYSIWYG.
- Ensure you've added your company logo URL to your Account Settings.
- In the WYSIWYG editor, click on the Placeholder drop-down.
- Select the Company Logo image placeholder. This will add a placeholder which will automatically populate your company logo into the specific landing page, training notification, or email template you are creating.
- After adding the placeholder, save your template.
- Preview your template to make sure your logo is appearing correctly.