How do I use "Add Completed Users To" or "Remove Completed Users From" in a Training Campaign?
The "Add Completed Users To" or "Remove Completed Users From" functions within the Training Campaign Creation screen can provide additional customization to the flow of your training campaigns.
Generally, you do not need to use these features when setting up a normal training campaign. Below are use cases for why you might want to use this feature:
Use cases for Add Completed Users To
- You can make sure your users are being sent simulated phishing emails as soon as they complete training, in order to reinforce the skills they learned as part of training.
- For example, create an ongoing phishing campaign targeting "Trained Users" and then use this option to "Add Completed Users" to the Trained Users group upon completion of their assigned training.
Use cases for Remove Completed Users From
- You can use this option with a Remedial Training campaign.
- If you've set up a phishing campaign and you're adding users who fail your phishing tests into a Clickers or Phish-Prone Users group automatically, we recommend setting up remedial training for that group.
- By using this option, you can remove those phish-prone users from the Clickers group upon completion of the remedial training, and then they can be re-enrolled in the future, should they fail another phishing test.
- If you use this setting, you should also be sure to check the Enable courses in this campaign to be done multiple times and reset progress upon re-enrollment option "on".
- You can use this option to assign training on a staggered or ordered basis.
- For example, you could set up four campaigns, one to start at the beginning of each quarter, with the Q1 campaign targeting All Users, and the subsequent three campaigns targeting a Q2 group, Q3 group, and Q4 group. Your Q1 campaign could Add Completed Users to the Q2 group, your Q2 campaign could Add Completed Users to the Q3 group, and so on. This way users will only be enrolled in the additional courses if they have completed the previous campaign's courses, like a prerequisite.