How to Whitelist the Google Phish Alert Button for Chrome
Use the steps below to add the KnowBe4 Phish Alert Button to your list of trusted apps in Google Workspace. For more information on how to whitelist connected apps in Google Chrome, visit here.
- Log in to your Google Admin account.
- In the Admin console, click the Security icon.
- Scroll down and select API access control.
- Under the App access control, click on Manage Third-Party App Access.
- From the Connected apps table, click Configure new app and then select OAuth App Name or Client ID.
- Enter the following OAuth2 Client ID and click Select once the KnowBe4 Phish Alert appears:
- Select the appropriate Client ID and click Select.
- Select the Trusted: Can access all Google services radio button and then, click CONFIRM.
- The KnowBe4 Phish Alert app will now show that it has Trusted access in the Connected apps table.