How to Whitelist the Google Phish Alert Button for Chrome
Use the steps below to add the KnowBe4 Phish Alert Button to your list of trusted apps in G Suite.
These steps are only necessary if your G Suite Admin has blocked untrusted APIs in G Suite.
- Log in to your Google Admin account.
- In the Admin console, click the "Security" icon.
- Click the API Permissions drop-down.
- Under the API Permissions, click on Installed Apps | Trusted Apps.
- Select the TRUSTED tab, and then click the "+" button located at the bottom-right of the page.
- When the "+" button is clicked, the Add App To Trusted List window will open. Choose the following settings:
- App Type: Web Application
- OAuth2 Client ID: 682409154127-0iivv9sj7c06t2niq3cb54l8tshdj0gq.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Click the "ADD" button, and then see the KnowBe4 Phish Alert listed under the TRUSTED tab.
For more information on how to whitelist connected apps in Google Chrome, visit here.