Hiding Phishing Campaigns From Your Reports
Hiding a phishing campaign can be useful for Scam of the Week, Security Hints and Tips, or any test campaigns you have running to avoid skewing your phish-prone results.
Hide Phishing Campaign During Creation
- Navigate to the Phishing tab.
- Click the + Create Campaign button.
- Check the Hide this campaign from reports box during your campaign setup.
Hide Phishing Campaign After Creation
- Navigate to Phishing tab, then click the Campaigns tab.
- Click the drop-down to the right of the phishing campaign you'd like to hide.
- Click Hide from Reports.
- Once prompted, click OK to hide your phishing campaign from reports.
You can also unhide the campaign if you change your mind in the future by following the same steps.