Hiding Phishing Campaigns from Your Reports
Hiding a phishing campaign can be useful for Scam of the Week, Security Hints and Tips, or any test campaigns you have running to avoid skewing your phish-prone results.
Hide Phishing Campaign During Creation
- Navigate to the Phishing tab.
- Click the + Create Phishing Campaign button.
- During your campaign setup, click the Hide from Reports checkbox.
Hide Phishing Campaign After Creation
- Navigate to Phishing tab, then click the Campaigns tab.
- Click the drop-down to the right of the phishing campaign you'd like to hide.
- Click Hide from Reports.
- Once prompted, click Confirm to hide your phishing campaign from reports.
You can also unhide the campaign if you change your mind in the future by following the same steps.