KMSAT Audit Log
If you have a Platinum- or Diamond-level subscription, you can use the audit log to view changes in your KMSAT console made by other admins, KnowBe4 agents, or users with certain Security Role permissions. In the audit log, you can view what changes occurred, which user made the changes, and where the changes happened up to 180 days.
For more information about the audit log, read the sections below.
Accessing the Audit Log
To access the audit log, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your KMSAT console.
- Select the email address in the top-right corner of the page. Then, click Audit Log.
You’ll be redirected to the Audit Log page.
Using the Audit Log
To search the audit log, select the Filters drop-down menu. For more information, see the screenshot and description below.
- Timeframe: Select a timeframe between one and 30 days.
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Account Admins: Select one or more account admins.
- Product Sections: Select one or more sections.
- Product Subsections: Select one or more subsections. You can search any subsection except Account, Phish Alert Setting, and Phish Alert Language.
- Items: To search this field, select one Product Subsection. Then, enter a minimum of two characters to search and select any items.
- Changes: To search this field, select a timeframe between one and 30 days and select one or two Product Subsections.
To view the exact changes that occurred, click the arrow icon.
Click Generate CSV to download a CSV file of your audit log.