Integrating Secureframe with KMSAT
In this article, you’ll learn how to integrate your Secureframe account with your KMSAT console. This integration allows you to automate your compliance training by automatically sending your KMSAT training data to your Secureframe account.
To learn how to integrate your KMSAT console with your Secureframe account, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Secureframe account.
- From the navigation bar on the left side of the page, select Integrations.
- On the Available Integrations page, search for KnowBe4.
- Click Connect.
- On the KnowBe4 connection page, paste your Reporting API Token.
- Select your KnowBe4 training instance.
- Click Submit.
- From the navigation bar on the left side of the page, select Personnel.
- Select the Onboarding tab, then scroll down to the Training section.
- Select KnowBe4 in each applicable Vendor drop-down menu. You can mix and match training vendors across the different training fields.
- In each area where KnowBe4 is the assigned vendor, select one or more campaigns in the Campaigns drop-down menus. Inactive campaigns can’t be selected.
- From the navigation bar on the left side of the page, select Tests.
- Click the Evidence tab.
- Select each corresponding test.
- Click the three dots icon, then select Refresh test.
Once the connection is established, you’ll be able to see your KMSAT integration in the Integrations section of your Secureframe account.