How to pass a user on a training assignment
If you need to, you can optionally "pass" one or more users on any training assignment in a training campaign, so that their status will be reported as "completed". Training assignments include training modules, video modules, games, and policies.
Note: Policies must have been uploaded via the Training > Policies tab rather than attached to one of your Store Purchases.
First, you must have an active training campaign including the user(s) and training assignment(s) you wish to pass them on. Then, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to the Training tab and click on the title of the affected training campaign.
- From the Campaign Overview screen, click the title of the training assignment you wish to pass them on.
- This will take you to a list of all enrolled users and their status on the training assignment. You can filter by Not Started, Incomplete, or In Progress to find specific users.
- Select the checkbox next to the user(s) you wish to pass. You can even select all users here by selecting the checkbox at the top of the list, if you wish to pass all users at once.
- Click the Pass Selected button towards the top. All of the users you selected will now show as Completed for this training assignment.