We recommend that you use our new Policy feature to publish and distribute policies to your users, rather than this method. See our Policy article for more information.
Policy Acknowledgement: Adding a Policy to a Training Module or Game
Within your management console, you have the ability to add a link to a policy on any of your training modules, games, or video modules in your Store Purchases. This link will appear to your users once they complete the associated module or game. They will be reminded to acknowledge that they read and understood the linked policy.
By adding a policy to your users' training assignments, you can then audit who has or has not acknowledged it by reviewing the associated reports in the Training > Reports area.
This method does not track time spent reviewing the policy. Use our Policy feature if you want to require your users to spend a minimum amount of minutes reviewing your policy.
To add a policy to one of your Store Purchases:
- Navigate to Training > Store Purchases.
- Click on the title of any Store Purchase you wish to add a policy to.
- Click Edit Module Options.
Edit module options:
- You will have the option to check the button next to Policy required, which will require that the user read and acknowledge the policy. You must provide a URL to the policy in the Policy location text box.
Adding a policy to a course:
- When a user completes their training assignments, they will see a box appear that prompts them to read and acknowledge the URL policy you've provided.
A user who still needs to acknowledge a policy:
If your organization does not have a security policy but you're looking to create one, check out this article.