We recommend using our Policy feature to distribute policies to your users, rather than this method. See more here.
Policy Acknowledgement: Adding a Policy to a Training Module or Game
You can use the training content (training modules, games, or video module) in your Store Purchases to distribute your organization's internal policies to your users. Your users will see this link once they complete the training module or game. They will be reminded to acknowledge that they read and understood the linked policy.
By adding a policy to your users' training content, you can then audit who has or has not acknowledged it by reviewing the associated reports in the Training > Reports area.
This method does not track the time spent reviewing the policy. Use our Policy feature if you want to require your users to spend a minimum amount of minutes reviewing your policy.
Follow the steps below to add your organization's policy to an item in your Store Purchases:
- Navigate to Training > Store Purchases.
- Click on the title of the Store Purchase you wish to add a policy to.
- Click Edit Module Options.
- Provide a URL to your policy in the Policy location field, as shown below. If you don’t have a URL for your security policy, we recommend using our Policy feature to distribute policies to your users instead.
Use the Policy required checkbox if you'd like to require the user to read and acknowledge the policy as part of completing the training assignment.
Adding a policy to a course:
- When users complete a training assignment with an attached policy, a box will appear prompting them to read and acknowledge the policy you've linked to the training assignment.
Users must acknowledge the attached policy before the training assignment is considered complete.
A user who still needs to acknowledge a policy: