Didn't receive the confirmation email?
User accounts (for end users and admins) must be activated by clicking on the confirmation link in the confirmation email. Check your Spam or Junk folder to look for this confirmation email.
The confirmation email comes from email@example.com. To ensure you will receive the confirmation email, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
It is also necessary to make sure our hostnames and IPs are whitelisted in your environment to allow emails from KnowBe4.
For whitelisting, please see our Whitelisting Data and Anti-Spam Filtering Information article.
If the confirmation email was not received, request a new confirmation email using the URL for your instance:
- United States: https://training.knowbe4.com/users/confirmation/new
- European Union: https://eu.knowbe4.com/users/confirmation/new
- Canada: https://ca.knowbe4.com/users/confirmation/new
- Germany: https://de.knowbe4.com/users/confirmation/new
- United Kingdom: https://uk.knowbe4.com/users/confirmation/new
If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Support team by clicking here.