CLE and LTC4 Certification Training
KnowBe4 has partnered with Harbor Global to offer a SCORM-compliant training course for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Legal Technical Core Competencies Certification Coalition (LTC4) certifications. This 75-minute course helps users understand why security is important, especially for law firms.
The Sentinel Foundations Security Awareness course covers the following topics:
- Why a strong security profile is good for business
- Possible consequences for firms that don’t follow security protocols
- How to spot phishing emails and what to do if you receive a phishing email
- Identifying and staying safe from scams
- Avoiding common password mistakes
- Working securely in a remote setting
At the end of the course, users will take an assessment to test their knowledge. Users who pass the assessment will qualify for LTC4 certification and can qualify for CLE certification based on jurisdiction.
This course is not available through the ModStore. To buy this course, please contact Harbor Global at email@example.com.