Using security roles, you can allow any user to access the ModStore, browse for content, and add content to your account’s library.
Note: These instructions are for current KnowBe4 customers and require access to our Security Roles feature. If you are not yet a customer, or if you don't have access to our Security Roles feature, please reach out to the KnowBe4 Sales Team.
Follow the steps below to create a ModStore security role:
- First, you must create a group that only includes the users who should have access to the ModStore.
- For detailed instructions, see our How Do I Create a New Group? Article.
- Once you have a group created, navigate to the Users tab.
- Click on the Security Roles subtab.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click the +New Security Role button.
- Enter a descriptive name for the security role, such as “ModStore Access”.
- From the Groups drop-down menu, select the group that you created in step 1.
- Click on the ModStore tab to edit the ModStore permissions for this security role.
- For ModStore, select Read/Write.
- For Library, select Read.
- Keep the rest of the ModStore permissions set to No Access.
- When you are satisfied with your settings, click the Create Security Role button.
Once this security role is created, the selected users can log in to the KnowBe4 console and access the ModStore tab, add content to your account’s library, and view content that has been added to the library.