MediaPro content can be manually added to your KnowBe4 platform as custom content. First, you must download the MediaPro content from your MediaPro console. Then, you can upload the content in the ModStore of your KnowBe4 console.
Downloading Content from Media Pro
Follow the steps below to download your favorite MediaPro content.
- Sign in to your MediaPro TrainingCenter.
- From the dashboard, find the course that you would like to add to your KnowBe4 platform. Then, click the assemble icon to open the course in CourseEditor.
- Assemble the course by following the instructions in the Assemble Your Course MediaPro article.
- Brand the course by following the instructions in the Brand Your Course MediaPro article.
- Configure the course by following the instructions in the Configure Your Course MediaPro article. While configuring the course, be sure to select SCORM 2004 from the Tracking drop-down menu.
- When you are satisfied with your settings, click Save & Download.
Uploading Content to KnowBe4
Follow the steps below to upload your MediaPro content to your KnowBe4 platform.
- Once you have downloaded your course, sign in to your KnowBe4 console.
- Navigate to the Uploaded Content tab under ModStore.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click the + Add Content button and select Upload SCORM.
- Enter the content details and then click the Save button.
- From the View Content page, click the + Add Language File button.
- Enter details for this SCORM file. Then, click the Choose File button and select the MediaPro file that you previously downloaded.
- When you are satisfied with your settings, click the Upload File button.
For more detailed instructions on how to upload custom content to the KnowBe4 platform, see our Uploading Custom Content article.