Using Identifying Internal Emails Landing Pages in Your Organization
Using our Identifying Internal Emails landing pages in the KMSAT console, you can provide your employees with examples of what your organization’s internal emails look like. This allows the employee to identify real organization emails and report potential phishing emails.
See below for more information on how to find and edit the landing pages for your organization’s needs.
Finding the Identifying Internal Emails Landing Pages
To find the Identifying Internal Emails landing pages, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your KnowBe4 account.
- From your KnowBe4 console, go to the Phishing tab.
- Click the Landing Pages subtab.
- Click System landing pages.
- In the search bar to the right, type “Identifying Internal Emails” and press Enter.
- The search results will display all of our Identifying Internal Email landing pages.
Editing the Identifying Internal Emails Landing Pages
You can edit the majority of our built-in System landing pages, including the Identifying Internal Emails landing pages. To use our Identifying Internal Emails landing pages, you will first need to edit the landing pages in this category that you would like to use. When you save any edits to a built-in landing page, this customized copy will be saved to the Drafts category under the My Landing Pages area of the Landing Pages tab. Follow the steps below to edit an Identifying Internal Emails Landing Page.
- Log in to your KnowBe4 account.
- Navigate to your System Landing Pages by clicking Phishing > Landing Pages > System Landing Pages.
- Find the desired Identifying Internal Emails landing page.
- Click on the landing page's title to open the WYSIWYG editor.
- From the editor, select the Source button to edit the landing page’s source code.
- From the HTML editor, you can customize elements of the landing page, such as the image placeholders and background colors. At a minimum, you should change the placeholder image to show your users an example of this type of email.
See the example below for more information.
- Background Color: To edit the background color of the landing page, please follow the instructions in the code block shown below.
margin: 8% 0;
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
/* Change the background color of the landing page by replacing #1cbc9b with the hex
code of your desired background color. */
- Header Color: To edit the header color of the text on the landing page, please follow the instructions in the code block shown below.
/* Change the header text (IT Emails from [[company_name]]) color of the landing page
by replacing #1cbc9b with the hex code of your desired header color. */
- Company Name Placeholder: This information will be automatically taken from your KnowBe4 console. For more information on placeholders, see our How To Use Placeholders article.
- Screenshot Placeholder: To edit the placeholder image on the landing page, please follow the instructions in the code block shown below.
<!-- Replace the following image URL
with the image URL of your custom internal email screenshot. -->
- Company Logo Placeholder: This image will be automatically taken from your KnowBe4 console. For more information on placeholders, see our How To Use Placeholders article.
Once completed, save your changes and preview your landing page. Be sure to add your custom landing page to a category in order to use it in phishing campaigns and notify your users. For more information on this process, see our How to Create and Edit Email Templates and Landing Pages article.
Article is closed for comments.