AIDA Selected Phishing Templates
When creating a phishing campaign, Diamond level customers have the option to use AIDA Selected phishing templates. This feature uses data from AIDA (KnowBe4’s Artificial Intelligence Driven Agent) to automatically select the best template for each user.
Templates are chosen based on your users’ training, phishing events, and performance metrics, such as their Phish-prone percentage. This means that AIDA Selected templates are ideal for users with some training and phishing history.
To avoid repetition in recurring campaigns, the AIDA Selected feature remembers the last five emails sent to each user and selects a different template for subsequent tests.
Create a AIDA Selected Phishing Template
Follow the steps below to create a phishing campaign using AIDA Selected templates.
- From your KnowBe4 console, go to the Phishing tab, and click on Create Phishing Campaign in the top right corner.
- Customize the campaign settings to your liking.
- Review our Creating and Managing Phishing Campaigns article for more information.
- From the first Template Categories drop-down menu, select the categories you would like AIDA to choose templates from for your phishing campaign. You can select any category, including custom categories.
- We recommend selecting multiple categories to ensure you have a minimum of 50 templates. Having a large number of templates for AIDA to choose from provides more variety for your campaign.
- From the second Template Categories drop-down menu, choose AIDA Selected.
- When you’re satisfied with your settings, click Create Campaign.