Can I Remove a User From an Existing Training Campaign?
If you need to remove a user from a training campaign at any time, you can do so by following the steps below.
- Log in to your KnowBe4 account and navigate to the TRAINING tab.
- From the Campaigns tab beneath TRAINING, click on the name of the training campaign which contains the user(s) you need to remove.
Training Campaigns List
- Click the Users tab under that training campaign.
Users Tab on Training Campaign Screen
- You'll see a list of all the users enrolled in the campaign. If you hover over any user's name, you will see an "X" appear. Click this to remove the user from the campaign.
Enrolled Users List
- You will be prompted to confirm your action. Click "OK" to confirm you'd like to remove the user from the campaign.