This article has been updated to reflect recent enhancements to the Training and ModStore tabs. Check out this video or this article for more details on the full extent of this update.
Can I Remove a User From an Existing Training Campaign?
If you need to remove a user from a training campaign, you can do so by following the steps below.
- Log in to your KnowBe4 account and navigate to the Training tab.
- From the Campaigns tab beneath Training, click on the name of the training campaign which contains the user(s) you need to remove.
- Click the Users tab under that training campaign.
- You'll see a list of all the users enrolled in the campaign. Find the user(s) you wish to remove.
- Next to each user's name is the Remove from Campaign icon [[Insert TrainingCampaignRemoveIcon]]. Click this icon to remove that user from the campaign.
- You will be prompted to confirm your action. Click Confirm to remove the user from the campaign.