Can I Remove a User From an Existing Training Campaign?
If you need to remove a user from a training campaign, you can do so by following the steps below.
- Log in to your KnowBe4 account and navigate to the Training tab.
- From the Campaigns tab beneath Training, click on the name of the training campaign which contains the user(s) you need to remove.
- Click the Users tab under that training campaign.
- You'll see a list of all the users enrolled in the campaign. If you hover over any user's name, you will see an X appear. Click this to remove the user from the campaign.
- You will be prompted to confirm your action. Click OK to confirm you'd like to remove the user from the campaign.