Reseller/MSP: How to Use Import/Export Feature on Templates and Landing Pages
As a Reseller or Managed Service Provider, you have the ability to export your customer's templates and landing pages to a file which can then be imported into another customer's account.
You can use the Import and Export buttons in two areas throughout your customer accounts:
- Phishing Templates (Beneath Phishing-->Email Templates-->My Templates)
- Landing Pages (Phishing-->Landing Pages-->My Landing Pages)
How to Export and Import Content
- Navigate to the area where the content you'd like to export/import resides.
- Select the check boxes next to the content.
- Click the "Export Selected" button. This will download a file to your Downloads folder.
- Next, navigate to the customer account where you'd like to import the exported content.
- Click the "Import" button.
- Click the "Browse" button and find and select the recently-exported content in your Downloads folder.
- Next, click the "Import" button to import your content. The content will be available in the Drafts folder and will not be available for use until it is placed in a category on the account you imported to.