You have the ability to download posters and artwork from the ModStore. The content does not have to be added to your Library to be downloaded, but we recommend adding it for your own tracking purposes. Use the jump links below to find the answer to your specific question.
How do I view and download the posters?
- Log in to your KnowBe4 account and click on the ModStore tab at the top of the screen.
- From the Content Types drop-down filter, select Posters & Artwork. Now you will see only images and posters which you can print out or distribute to your users.
- You can add filters or search for keywords to further narrow down your results.
- Hover over the image you would like to use and click the View Details... link that appears.
- This takes you to the Item Details page where you can save to your library, preview, or download the image.
- If you already added the content to your library, you can go to the Library tab of the ModStore and click the Item Details icon to the right of the desired content.
- To download, find the image type and size you need and click the Download.
What size should I print the images?
Print 11x17 and 18x24 versions of these fun and illustrative posters with your favorite local printing organization. Be sure to tell them to "bleed to the ends" to avoid a white border.
Where should I hang the posters?
Hang them in areas that get a lot of traffic. For example, elevator banks, break rooms, bathroom stalls, or meeting rooms. You can also use the images as digital signage.
How often should I change out the posters?
We recommend selecting two posters at a time and rotating them out for new posters every couple of months.