Poster Best Practices
Listed below are tips for utilizing the ModStore's assortment of posters.
How do I view and download the posters?
- Log in to your KnowBe4 account and click on the ModStore tab at the top of the screen.
- Beneath the filters on the right side, click the Images link. Now you will see only images and posters which you can print out or distribute to your users.
- To add an item to your Store Purchases, click the "Learn more..." button beneath the image you'd like to use.
- On the page that follows, click the "+Add to Account" button.
- After adding the item to your account, you will be able to download it from your Store Purchases beneath the Training tab of your console.
What size should I print the images?
Print 11x17 and 18x24 versions of these fun and illustrative posters with your favorite local printing organization. Be sure to tell them to "bleed to the ends" to avoid a white border.
Where should I hang the posters?
Hang them in areas that get a lot of traffic. For example, elevator banks, break rooms, bathroom stalls, or meeting rooms. You can also use the images as digital signage.
How often should I change out the posters?
We recommend selecting two posters at a time and rotating them out for new posters every couple of months.