How to Configure the ADI Sync Tool to Connect Through a Proxy
The instructions below explain how to add an HTTP_PROXY variable to your Environment Variables. The ADI Sync Tool is written in Go, which uses environment variables to get proxy information. Once you set that variable, it should connect successfully.
1) Open “Properties” under “This PC”.
2) Select “Change Settings”.
3) Go to Advanced Tab, “Environment Variables".
4) Add a System variable called “HTTP_PROXY” and set the value to http://ipaddress:port
Note: If your proxy server requires a username and password, include the credentials in this syntax:
- http_proxy = http://username:email@example.com:8080
- (Can also use https_proxy = http://username:firstname.lastname@example.org:8080)
- More details on this page: Setting https_proxy in Windows